Child Support

Are you being forced to pay child support to someone who won’t let you be in your child’s life?

– Has his or her name been changed, whether legally or not?

– Does someone else have the title “Daddy” or ” Mommy”?

This destroys your being able to be a parent. You try to call and talk with your child but you aren’t allowed to. Not because of some Court Order but because the person at the other end of the phone won’t let you? Are they keeping you from knowing where your child is? How they are doing? Who their doctor and teachers are?

If you are treated this way – you are being locked out of your child’s life. If so call us. There may be a legal way for you to stop paying child support (other than arrears). OR to get your custody and rights back.

See our BOOK ONLINE page to set up an appointment.

Call Now Button